How do I map my domain to my Blogspot account?
To map your registered domain to your Blogspot account, follow the steps below:
- Login to Blogger and update the information on your Settings | Basic tab
- Find the area for “Publishing,” and click the link to add a custom domain.
- Click on “Switch to advanced settings.”
- Enter in the URL for your custom domain (i.e. www.your-domain where your-domain refers to your domain excluding the www) in the text box provided, and click Save.
- You would be presented with some CNAME records to use to verify your ownership of the domain.
- Login into your dashboard
- Click on manage tab, Select the manage Domains. Click the book-like icon on the domain.
- Click on Manage DNS and input your cname records
If you have any issues mapping your domain or if you are confused about this, you may contact us by sending a mail to email@example.com